This site is owned and operated by VIRTUALSHIELD, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as WORKA), a Spanish company with:
Tax ID no. (NIF): B-87143467
Registered office: Avenida del Club Deportivo No. 1, Parque empresarial La Finca, Pozuelo de Alarcón, PC 28223
Registration data: Registered in the Business and Trade Registry of Madrid, T 32862, F 210, S 8, H M 591593, I/A 1 (26.11.14).
Whenever you use the Service, you accept these CUC and all other terms and conditions. Moreover, you undertake not to use this site for any illegal purposes.
3. Description of the Service
By virtue of the Service, WORKA gives you the chance to create a fully customisable web page on the basis of themes that we make available. By using the tools available on your user interface, you are able to appropriately adapt the content and sections of your web page to your tastes and needs. The Service is available both to individual users and companies.
Users must register before they can access the Service, either via an e-mail address or by a link to the profile of their Linkedin account. When the registration process is complete, you will have to subscribe to one of the price plans established by WORKA. Please note that only individuals of legal age may subscribe to the price plans offered by WORKA. Minors may use the service but are not allowed to subscribe to the price plans, as explained in point 5.
4 - External links
We may re-direct you to other websites from the Service via links, but WORKA does not control these sites or their content, which are in fact governed by their own terms and conditions. WORKA may not be held responsible for the quality, veracity or accuracy of these sites if they do not meet your expectations or if you encounter a problem with them.
In terms of the use of the Service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to enter into this agreement, which you understand and recognise in its entirety. We make every effort to draft it in such a way that you can understand and you must read it in full.
You declare that all the information that you provide for the purpose of accessing the Service, before and during its use, is true, correct and complete.
Perhaps you are over the age of 14 but you are still a minor. In this case, you may register and use the Service but ALWAYS UNDER THE SUPERVISION AND WITH THE AUTHORISATION OF YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE, who must subscribe to any price plan, where applicable.
6. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The content and information of the Service (including data, text, sound, image or computer coding) and any infrastructure used to issue this content and information, is owned by WORKA or has the corresponding authorisations for their use.
Moreover, the storage, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of operation of the Service for commercial or equivalent purposes are prohibited. Remember that the use that you have accepted is strictly personal; you may not use our Service in any other way.
For any other use of the Service content, you need our prior and written consent.
7. User Content
Users will generate content whenever they publish something on the website or they log into the Service: entry of identification details (username and password). Identification details are private and non-transferable; you must not reveal or transfer them to anyone.
Any content that you publish includes, but is not limited to, communications, materials, information and opinions.
When you publish any kind of content on the website as a user, you guarantee that:
- (i) Your publications do not and shall not infringe upon any right, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- (ii) Your publications do not contain any obscene or defamatory content or breach any applicable regulation or law.
- (iii) Your publications do not contain any kind of false, deceitful or incomplete information which may prevent WORKA or other users from ascertaining the real identity of the party that published said content.
- (iv) Your publications are not offensive and do not promote or support racism, intolerance, hatred or any other form of physical or psychological abuse or discrimination against any person or ethnic group.
- (v) Your publications do not violate or break the law.
- (vi) Your publications do not provide or contain any kind of links to material which shows or contains content related to the sexual exploitation of minors, mentally handicapped or any particularly vulnerable people on account of their age, illness, disability or situation or which shows or contains content related to the physical or psychological abuse or abuse of any other kind of minors or any particularly vulnerable people on account of their age, illness, disability or situation
- (vii) Your publications do not seek to exact information from minors.
- (viii) Your publications do not contain any kind of information or constitute instructions or provide information for the performance of the following non-exhaustive list of activities: construction or modification of illegal weapons, abuse of the privacy of others, providing or creating computer viruses or any other kind of material which facilitates the hacking of devices or theft of passwords.
Users will be solely responsible for any kind of content or publication issued using their identification details (user name and password) and they therefore accept that they are solely responsible for taking the necessary steps to ensure that these identification details are kept secret and that only they or their legal representative may use these identification details to access and use the SERVICE.
However, WORKA reserves the right not to publish any content or information that is false, illegal, deceitful or in breach of the rights of third parties.
As soon as WORKA receives a written notification that the content generated by a user in any way breaches these CUC, WORKA, acting in good faith, will analyse this notification but does not undertake to edit or remove the content generated by a user.
Just as WORKA asks that its own intellectual property rights be respected, WORKA is committed to respecting these same rights of others, which is why, if you consider that your work has been copied and published on the website without your authorisation, contact us via the following e-mail address: email@example.com. You must provide the following information in this e-mail:
- (1) Your name, national ID document (DNI), postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, certification that you are the owner of the violated rights or a document physically or electronically signed by the owner of the rights which authorises you to act on their behalf.
- (2) A description of the material whose rights you deem to have been violated.
- (3) Indicate the website and part thereof that display the material that violates your rights or the rights of the person on behalf of whom you are acting.
- (4) Attach a document in which you state that you are acting in good faith and that the rights that you own or that are owned by the person on behalf of whom you are acting are being violated; indicate in particular that all the information stated by you is accurate and that you will accept responsibility for any legal consequences that may arise in the event that it is subsequently shown that the violations of the intellectual property rights that you are reporting have not taken place.
We remind you that before you submit a claim related to the violation of intellectual property rights, you should consult a legal adviser with expertise in this area.
Furthermore, we can use your Content in several ways, such as: showing it on the website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it to provide clarity, correcting mistakes, promoting it or distributing it.
By sending us Content, you grant a non-exclusive, free of charge worldwide license, until such time as the content is removed; it is transferable and sub-licensable in relation to that Content.
This means that although the content continues to belong to you, WORKA is able, by virtue of that license:
- a) To use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute and publish the Content, create derivative works based on it, show and exhibit it all over the world, by any known means and for any legitimate purpose.
- b) To use the name that you send in relation to that Content.
8. Price and taxes
The prices of the SERVICES offered are expressed in Euros (€); the price is subject to any taxes which, according to law, are applicable at the time of subscription. Prices are also expressed in other currencies of commercial use, and the Service implements the change in value without altering the original price.
You can increase or reduce the Service to which you initially subscribe and the new price will be applied on the next applicable bill following the change. Under no circumstances will the reduction of the Service result in a refund.
9. Renewal and cancellation of the service.
Unless you indicate otherwise, the contract will be renewed automatically, subject to the same terms. If you wish to cancel the Service, you must issue us with formal notification. This means that WORKA must receive proof that you wish to cancel the Service, either through the user's control panel in the ACCOUNT section, or through customer services.
Please note that the relevant periods are different:
- If you cancel via the control panel, that cancellation must be completed at least 1 day before the expiry of the agreement.
- If you cancel via customer services, the notification must be issued at least 3 days before the expiry of the agreement.
WORKA adopts a zero tolerance policy towards non-payments. Make sure that, when it comes to renewing the subscribed PLAN, you have sufficient funds in the current account associated with the credit card that you used to pay the relevant price. If we are unable to collect the agreed price, you will not be allowed to continue using the SERVICE and you may not complete any other subscription with us. We reserve the right to claim the non-payment and charge you for any expenses related to this claim.
Users are solely responsible for paying their taxes and any other amount in accordance with tax laws, incurred as a result of the purchase of any SERVICE offered by WORKA.
10. Validity of offers
The products offered as part of the Service, and their prices, will be available for purchase so long as they are featured in the catalogue of products displayed on this website.
At any rate, at WORKA we reserve the right to amend the terms of the Service and we may update products and services according to the market.
Prices featured on the website are merely illustrative. WORKA reserves the right to alter prices without any formal notice, although any purchases or subscriptions completed prior to the alteration will be respected.
Despite any updates and the fact that we strive to implement them correctly, mistakes may be made. We will correct them at the earliest possible time and take steps to ensure that you incur no damage but we do not accept any responsibility in this regard.
11. Refund policy
Under no circumstances will WORKA refund any price paid by users as a result of the cancellation of a subscription. The website gives you a trial period of 7 days free of charge; when this trial period is over, if you wish to continue using the SERVICE, you will have to subscribe to one of the PLANS offered at that time on the website. If you are unsure about which PLAN to subscribe to, we recommend that you subscribe to the monthly plan. And if you wish to cancel it, remember to observe the periods indicated in point 9.
All the rights that applicable laws guarantee you as a consumer and user are guaranteed.
The whole procedure of displaying content and the transfer of personal data from you to us are completed on a secure and encrypted page on the basis of the SSL protocol.
14. Modifications and invalidity
We may update the terms and conditions of the Service in the future and any characteristics and functions by which the Service is concerned.
We will inform you of any changes to the terms and conditions by placing a notice in a prominent place of our website, through your user interface and/or by e-mail.
If any clause contained in these CUC is deemed to be fully or partially invalid or ineffective, it will only affect that provision or the part thereof that is deemed to be invalid or ineffective. All other provisions of the CUC will continue to be valid and the affected provision or part thereof will be deemed never to have existed. In other words, if something is not right with part of our agreement, the issue does not affect the whole agreement, but only the part that is wrong. Such as when part of a piece of bread is mouldy, you remove that mouldy part and eat the rest. The same principle applies.
15. Claims and action under the agreement
This service is governed by Spanish legislation.
In a bid to simplify the resolution of claims in a civil manner and reduce costs, we are open to the possibility of submitting ourselves to an Equitable Arbitration of the Court of Arbitration of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
In this regard, and in accordance with applicable regulations, WORKA states that there is an online European dispute resolution platform which facilitates the out-of-court resolution of any such disputes for agreements entered into online by and between consumers and internet service providers. You can access this platform via the following web page: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
This website and all the materials and products are provided "as is" without any kind of guarantee. WORKA does not provide any kind of guarantee or assume any kind of responsibility for the damage suffered by users as a result of the use of the SERVICE, due to the unavailability of the SERVICE, the execution of products purchased over the website or the conduct of other users of the website.
WORKA cannot guarantee that the SERVICE will always be available and free of viruses or any incident that makes the SERVICE temporarily unavailable or causes damage to users. WORKA will adopt the appropriate measures to restore the service but cannot specify a concrete period of time. If WORKA is found to be responsible, the compensation may not exceed one hundred US dollars ($100).
Users accept that if action is brought against WORKA (including its managers, officials, clients and all its employees) as a result of the use of the SERVICE, either by a validly registered user or by any other person that has accessed their identification details (user name and password), whether or not this access is authorised, they must hold harmless, excuse, compensate and assume the expenses and fees of the lawyers that act in defence of WORKA, who are freely appointed by the company and whose amounts are deemed to be reasonable.
17. Language of the terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of the Services are drafted in Spanish and English. In the event of a discrepancy between the texts, the Spanish version will be valid.
18. Customer services
Please contact us at the following e-mail address if you wish to seek any clarification or report any incident or complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org